This is so freaking good I can hardly contain myself. I may never use regular butter for bread again! It’s not only delicious spread on toast but also warm pumpkin bread, apples, muffins, bagels, hell, maybe even carrots! Who knows! Try it and tell us what you like to pair it with.
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- In a bowl, cream butter and pumpkin puree.
- Slowly add the confectioners sugar and beat until smooth (add more if needed to thicken)
- Add pumpkin pie spice and mix well.
- Store in refrigerator.