It’s fall ya’ll! Nothing says fall like pumpkins, right! Although it’s 90 degrees here today, we are going to pretend it’s a nice cool fall day, lock ourselves inside and bake some pumpkin bread!
This pumpkin bread is so yummy and so easy. It makes three loaves, so you can keep one (or two) for yourself and give the others as hostess gifts. Or, if you want to mix it up, you can use some of the batter to make our amazing Pumpkin Muffins!
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2/3 cup water
- 3 cups white sugar
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease and flour three standard size loaf pans.
- In a large bowl, mix together pumpkin puree, eggs, oil, water and sugar until well blended.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and ginger.
- Stir the dry ingredients into the pumpkin mixture until just blended. Pour into the prepared pans.
- Bake for about 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.