This is how Arnold Palmer got dirty.
How to make it:
- 4 ounces lemonade (see our homemade recipe below)
- 1.5 ounces Seagram’s Sweet Tea Vodka
Combine ingredients in a cocktail glass and stir. Garnish with lemon wedge.
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups cold water
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup lemon juice, or more, to taste
- In a saucepan, combine 1 cup of water and 3/4 cup sugar. Heat on medium until sugar is dissolved. This becomes simple syrup.
- Combine simple syrup, lemon juice and 2 cups cold water and stir to combine. Add more lemon juice, if it’s too sweet, to taste.