You’ve all seen the buffalo chicken dip floating around Pinterest for the last year or so. If you liked that then you will absolutely love this! It’s not just a dip…it’s a whole meal!
- 1 1/2 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch strips
- 1/2 cup Franks hot sauce
- 5 cups red potatoes, grated
- 1 cup Bob’s Big Boy blue cheese
- 3/4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (10 oz) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup panko
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13×9-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Grate potatoes and lay out and pat with a paper towel to try to get some of the moisture out.
- In medium bowl, stir together chicken strips and buffalo sauce. Spoon into baking dish in a single layer.
- In the same bowl, stir together potatoes, dressing, cheese and soup. Spread over chicken. Sprinkle panko evenly over the top.
- Cover with foil. Bake 30 minutes; uncover and bake 20 to 25 minutes longer or until potatoes are tender and juice of chicken is no longer pink when centers of thickest pieces are cut.