As you probably know, we have been working on infusing vodka for a while now. We are so excited that we got to share with you the different ones we came up with. One of our favorites from the bunch was our Bacon and Pepper Vodka. From the beginning of our infusing craze, we knew we needed one to go with a Bloody Mary.
Bloody Mary’s are one of our favorite cocktails. Nichelle’s grandpa AND hubby make great Bloody Mary’s and they’re usually the ones making them at all the family get togethers for us. After this creation, we have a feeling this is going to be the new request. We are really proud of this yummy drink and are super excited how it turned out.
- 3 ounces of Bacon and Pepper vodka (infusing directions above)
- 6 ounces of bloody mary mix ( we use Mr. and Mrs. T )
- 2 dashes of Worcestershire
- 6 dashes of tapatio
- 1/4 tsp each of salt, pepper, and celery salt
- juice of half a lime
- Fill a mason jar or pint glass with ice and add all the ingredients. Stir and enjoy.
- We rimmed the glass with a mixture of celery salt and regular salt and served this with a slice of bacon, a piece of pickled asparagus, some green olives and a piece of celery.