These make an incredible appetizer for any party. They take hardly any time at all and they taste so good, they’ll disappear before you know it. We used a spicy fire-roasted salsa but you could use any salsa that you love. We guarantee, your guests will devour these avocado salsa rolls. You may not even have a chance to grab one before they are all gone!
- 4 flour tortillas (soft taco size)
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 4 Tbsp medium salsa (or your favorite)
- 1/2 cup Mexican style cheese
- 1 avocado, cut into small slices
- Mix cream cheese, salsa and cheese in a bowl.
- Spread evenly over each tortilla all the way to ends. Top with avocado slices.
- Roll tortillas and wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate until a little firm, 20 to 30 minutes, then slice into rolls. Refrigerating makes them easier to cut.